We are currently looking for ambitious postdocs and PhD candidates with strong theoretical and/or experimental background to join our recently acquired projects.
Postdoctoral candidates should have experience and a proven track record in one of the following fields:
- Integrated optics and silicon photonics
- Optical signal processing and nonlinear optics
- Optical communications and digital signal processing
- 3D lithography and polymer photonics
- Optical metrology, sensing, and biophotonics
Applicants should have completed a PhD, Master or an equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering, Photonics, Physics or related fields. We expect excellent writing and oral communication skills along with the ability to work independently. Ambitious postdoctoral researchers might find an excellent opportunity to combine high-level scientific research with leadership responsibilities, thereby gaining experience in building up an own research environment.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their application documents (CV, certificates, references) electronically as one single pdf file to Prof. C. Koos.